I’m a mom of 3 little ones and a professional photographer with a background in education. I love photography, chatting with moms, and teaching others!
I’ve put together a step by step system to teach moms how to confidently use their DSLR cameras and take photos they love.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand how to use your camera in manual mode and be able to catch all of your family’s big & small moments.
Before I officially launch the course early next year, I want to give it a trial run. I’m looking for 10 moms to test my course and give me feedback via an online survey after completing each module.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 50% off the price that I’ll be offering once the course officially launches
- Exclusive early access to the entire online course
- Access to a password protected student portal
- 6 Modules-1 available each week
- Support documents with lessons: PDF downloads, checklists, reference guides and more
- Access to email me questions throughout the 6 week beta launch
- Continued access to the final course once it’s launched at no extra charge
If you’d like to join me and grab your seat in the beta testing group, click below and complete the checkout form.
You’ll receive a welcome email from me with access to your first module within 24 hrs!
Shoot me an email. I’d love to chat with you!
Hi, I’m Emily.
I’m a photographer & mom to 3 little wild ones. I love teaching other moms how to capture their family’s world in the best way possible. Come on over & visit me at Emily Ann Photography.